Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Annie my girl


I must say that I'm happy with the way her eyes came out. Although there are times I look at this and think she looks a little like Wilma Flintstone. But then again Wilma never looked as good as my Annie. Want to journal tonight. I just wanted to get a portrait done first, so hopefully I will do a page in one of my journals. I've joined some online groups and I'm just in awe of some people's work. I think I've accepted my "style." I always overdue the eyes just a bit. I have large eyes and I think we tend to look for ourselves in our subjects--I don't know. I like the limited color palette, it's just simpler. I have to thank Pam Carriker for that. I'm not constantly trying to incorporate different color schemes in and just overdoing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment