Sunday, October 10, 2010

still....trying....


that's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, losing my religion.
Trying to keep up with you, and I don't know if I can do it.
Oh no, I've said too much, I haven't said enough.--REM
What can I say they speak to me....especially lately....I cannot verbalize the feeling of estrangement from life as I knew it sometimes. I feel that I am crossing a shaky bridge ready to give way at any step. Yet if I make it, things will be good....So I persevere....sometimes angrily, sometimes resignedly.

2 comments:

  1. Love the song too. Welcome back. How was the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,
    Congrats on your anniversary. The show went well, but as you know, what you see as an artist isn't always what the mainstream sees or wants.
    But you've got to keep going. Trying to integrate writing and art. My art is big; my writing small. Both kids off to college and really feeling unmoored as of late. Will get there.
    Thanks and be well!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete