Sunday, October 18, 2009

....is there where i'm supposed to say thank you

Back to feeling overworked and under-appreciated, like half the rest of the world. But, painted all day. Created some nice work on my own time and feel really good about that. I feel like every girl gets a little closer to what I'm trying to achieve. Starting to put polymer gloss on the pages. Feeling the value, the need to preserve. So I've got to be going in the right direction artistically. Now if I didn't have to spend half my life going to school and work, I really might get somewhere as am artist, but I do feel like I'm moving in the right direction. Maybe getting just a little bit sassy about it too. Took a chance on a far out hair color and loved it. Hopefully moving toward individual style. Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment